Sunday 13 September 2015

Swagbucks

One of the great things about Smart Canucks is learning about other ways to save money every day. That's how I learned about Swagbucks.

Swagbucks is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called "Swag Bucks", which can be redeemed for exclusive merchandise. (I like to redeem mine for $5 Amazon.ca gift cards - you can redeem up to $25/month).)

To earn Swagbucks, you can download the toolbar to complete searches if you so chose. You get 1 swagbuck/day if you use the toolbar. (I don't.) You get 1 swagbuck/day completing the daily poll. You get 2 swagbucks/day completing the NOSO (no obligation special offers), which is just basically skipping over four or five offers and entering a code at the end. (This takes about a minute.) You also earn swagbucks completing surveys, watching videos, and playing games, if you have the time and the patience.

I earn most of my swagbucks just by using their search engine instead of Google. You can also earn more if you get some referrals. Every time your referral gets SB while searching, you can earn up to 1000 bucks.

To date, I've earned four $5.00 Amazon.ca Gift Certficates using Swagbucks. (I joined June 29th, 2011.)

No comments:

Post a Comment