Sunday 13 September 2015

It's Not a Stockpile, It's an Insurance Policy!

One of the things people tend to believe about all couponers is that they are 'hoarders'. Buying things they don't need just because they have a coupon. This may be true in certain instances, but for most of us couponers, it most definitely is not. I do have a stockpile of goods that I use regularly, usually between a three month and six month supply.

In doing so, I am able to wait until there is a really good sale to use my coupons to maximize my savings. And it works. We're saving hundreds of dollars a month now.

And if something were to happen, like your husband has to go on strike, which mine did recently, you've got peace of mind knowing you'll be okay for awhile.

I wanted to show you the progression of my stockpile over the past few months. It doesn't happen all at once and it can be easy to become discouraged if you don't see results right away. Be patient. It's a work in progress.

July 11th, 2011

July 19th, 2011

July 28th, 2011



August 18th, 2011


September 5th, 2011






No comments:

Post a Comment